Yoga for People with MS
Welcome to our web resource site...We are in our infancy but will be adding to the site on a daily basis, to see what's new or in the pipeline, visit the forum.
There are many items available...all about Multiple Sclerosis and how Yoga can improve your life, whether you have MS or you are a carer.
For those of you who are new to Multiple Sclerosis, we use the term MS to shorten it and the term 'PwMS' for "People with multiple sclerosis".
Although this site is directed at people with multiple sclerosis
(PwMS)(MS) and carers, we are also interested in educating a
wider audience about MS & while the site is mainly about Yoga
(Specialist yoga) for PwMS and carers as taught by Sue Lee,
we are also a general resource about the subject, covering books,
videos and exercises as well as taboo subjects like sexual health
The Book - Yoga Tips for People with MS
This is not a “how to study” yoga book.
The book is a collection of useful tips on how to do something fairly quickly to help fix an aching back, a stiff neck, a drooped foot, swallowing difficulties and loads of other things that commonly challenge people with multiple sclerosis.
Everything in the book is easy to do on a bed, the floor or even some from a chair.
To order a priority copy go online to class.co.uk
or phone 01256 302 699 AND QUOTE REF 20B
- There's just one video currently available -
- Read More
- 11.00-1200 Wilmslow Leisure Centre, Wilmslow mats provided.
- 2.00-3.00 Dove Holes Community Centre, Dove Holes, Buxton bring your own mat, tea and biscuits provided
- 11.00-12.00 Congleton Leisure Centre, mats provided
- 2.00-3.00 Fenton Community Centre, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent bring your own mat, tea and biscuits provided
- 11.30-12.30 Weaverham Community Centre, Weaverham, Northwich mats, tea and biscuits provided
- 2.00-3.00 Altrincham Leisure Centre mats provided
- 4.30-5.30 MS Therapy Centre, Fourth Avenue, Trafford Park mats provided